Dot3D Offline Licensing Procedure (Customer Instructions)
Please review this video tutorial for offline license activation instructions: https://vimeo.com/452276670/f44b4d9a18
. The steps to implement are also outlined below. This is the exception to the norm and is only available via prior arrangement with DotProduct.
2. Open Dot3D and navigate to Settings> License Info.
3. Select "Save device ID file" and save to a known location on your device.
4. Send your device ID file to email@example.com
and/or your direct DotProduct contact.
5. DotProduct will then provide you an offline license file. Once you have this, please open Dot3D and select "Load license file" from Settings>License Info. (Note: If you don't see the screen change after doing this once, please try a second time).
6. Either scan the bar code that comes up with a QR code reader (i.e. with one of these apps: Android
) or send your Offline Lic. Confirmation code to DotProduct directly.
7. Enter the Confirmation Code, either provided by following the link in the QR code, or from DotProduct support directly.
Dot3D OS Differences (Windows vs. Android)
Dot3D is nearly the same on Windows and Android operating systems. However, there are some subtle differences. For example, the File Share function behaves differently. Please see below for a few of the main differences: 1. RCS and POD files can ...
Windows Dot3D Installation Instructions
System Updates: Before installing onto your Windows device, please ensure your Windows OS is fully up to date. You can check for updates from System Settings. If you haven't updated in a while, you may have to do this multiple times. Compatibility ...
Android Dot3D Installation Instructions
VIDEO TUTORIAL: www.dotproduct3d.com/androidinstall System Updates: Before installing onto your Android device, please ensure your Android OS is up to date by checking for updates from Settings. Please click here for instructions on updating your ...
Intel RealSense Firmware Update Procedure
Please follow the steps below to update your Intel RealSense camera to the latest available firmware from a Windows PC. It is recommended you check for available updates regularly, especially if you are running into any performance/connection issues ...
Minimum Specifications Required to Run Dot3D Pro (with supported Intel RealSense or DPI/PrimeSense 3D cameras)
Minimum System Specs (All Platforms): - At least one USB 3.0 (or higher) compatible USB port - 1 GB of available hard drive / storage space - Internet connection (to activate your Dot3D license) Minimum System / OS Specs (Windows): - Intel Pentium ...